What you will need:
- Hershey's Kisses™
- Cellophane, red is most popular for the roses
- Sticky Dots or Tape
- Floral Tape
How to assemble your rose:
- Stick the Hershey's Kisses™ together, flat sides touching, using the sticky dots or a rolled piece of tape.
- Cover the kisses with the cellophane, sealing the opening at one of the points, twisting the material so that it makes a little tail.
- Place the skewer in the tail you created and secure with the floral tape.
- Continue wrapping the floral tape around the skewer until the skewer is no longer visible.
- Add ribbons or fake leaves for more decoration (optional)