Franchise Application Process
- After reviewing this Website, call us at 970-247-2770 to schedule a preliminary phone interview to discuss the Fuzziwig's Candy Factory franchise opportunity or complete our online information request form.
- If you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, download, print and complete the Fuzziwig's Candy Factory Franchise Application (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document). Mail or fax the completed application to Fuzziwig's Candy Factory.
- We review your application and, if approved, send you the Fuzziwig's Candy Factory Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The Federal Trade Commission and many state governments require this document be given to prospective franchisees a minimum of 10 business days prior to the signing of a franchise agreement or the first personal meeting with the franchisor. The FDD contains all required disclosures and tells you everything you legally need to know about the franchisor. It's one of your best sources of information about the franchise opportunity – study it carefully, make notes and come up with a list of questions.
- After you have reviewed the FDD, we schedule a second phone interview or face-to-face meeting to discuss your questions and become better acquainted.
- If, at this point, both parties are still interested in proceeding, we send you the Fuzziwig's Candy Factory Franchise Agreement.
- After carefully reviewing the Agreement, you sign and return it to us with the initial franchise fee payment ($30,000).
- Now you're ready to find and secure your location and begin the process of building and opening your very own Fuzziwig's Candy Factory!
From beginning to end, the entire process described above typically takes 4-7 months.
This web site and the franchise sale information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise offering circular. Certain states require that we register the franchise offering circular in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise offering circular to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.